411 on Damian Latin visting San Diego from Fort Lauderdale

7829V

Took the plunge yesterday. I mean... How could I resist this sexy Colombian? He’s a sexy little guy with a charming and welcoming attitude. He is as hot as his pictures which sold me right away. Anyhow... Booked for an hour at his hotel. Nice, easy conversation. Sexy accent. Good passable massage skills. More on the sensual side than therapeutic. Both of us were nude so a lot of body contact which lead to hings getting a little more interactive than expected. He did ask for money up front which I didn’t have a problem with. So be prepared for that.

Took the plunge yesterday. I mean... How could I resist this sexy Colombian? He’s a sexy little guy with a charming and welcoming attitude. He is as hot as his pictures which sold me right away. Anyhow... Booked for an hour at his hotel. Nice, easy conversation. Sexy accent. Good passable massage skills. More on the sensual side than therapeutic. Both of us were nude so a lot of body contact which lead to hings getting a little more interactive than expected. He did ask for money up front which I didn’t have a problem with. So be prepared for that.

Thanks for your feedback! :)

• 3 weeks later...

He’s in Boston now...could you say more about him asking for money up front? Was it an up sell or prenegotiated? Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...