Alex formerly Mr Cambaz and formerly Efkan

• 2 months later...

The experience was terrible. The massage was okay but he shorted me over 15 minutes. Then he freaked out when I wouldn't tip him over the amount for the full hour that he hadn't even earned, and screamed at me all the way down the hall of his apartment as I left. Lol. It was a massage I won't forget, I'll give it that much.

The experience was terrible. The massage was okay but he shorted me over 15 minutes. Then he freaked out when I wouldn't tip him over the amount for the full hour that he hadn't even earned, and screamed at me all the way down the hall of his apartment as I left. Lol. It was a massage I won't forget, I'll give it that much.

Good thing the ankle bracelet slowed him down!

So, I've never done the private massage thing, but am considering it - and all these reviews and comments freak me out! Sounds like a den of thieves, fakes, and weirdos. Is this the case? And yes, I know - "you have to do your research" - but is it even worth it? Are there any legit guys for this in NYC?

Don't let the drama scare you off.

pwj6b.jpg

There are a great many masseurs in NYC that are awesome, kind and normal people. Well, as normal as people get, I suppose. We are all a little weird...

So, I've never done the private massage thing, but am considering it - and all these reviews and comments freak me out! Sounds like a den of thieves, fakes, and weirdos. Is this the case? And yes, I know - "you have to do your research" - but is it even worth it? Are there any legit guys for this in NYC?

Yes, you have to do your due diligence. And this is a great platform to start, ask questions here!

There are great masseurs out there, Mr. Cambaz /Efkan/Alex and now Europeantherapist is an aberration.

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/mr-efkan-411-please-in-nyc-next-week.100423/#post-942731

Edited by Oaktown

• 2 weeks later...

I’m touched by this comment and decided to quote it. Maybe it is the source for a new thread. I’ve done incalls, outcalls, and spas. I won’t invite anyone into my apt who I don’t feel a level of trust. I do the research, check this forum, and talk with friends. I’m careful not to leave my wallet out, have the money for the masseur out and visible, and don’t leave valuables exposed. Not because I’m not willing to trust, but WTH, I don’t know the masseur’s circumstances, and why test him.

I schedule the first incall before dark. After the first time, I don’t care. I know the city well and know what to avoid. I can tell the moment the door is opened how I will react. I’ve never left a place without getting the massage but occasionally decide not to return because it’s not clean. With incalls you’re assured a table usually and it can be in a dedicated space so it’s pleasant. Incalls are my favorite bc when we’re done, I don’t need to travel!

Incalls and outcalls Are great because I get to know the masseur and if it goes well scheduling is easy and it is very predictable.

Spas are the most convenient but they can be discouraging. I use the same masseur, establish a relationship, then they leave. They don’t just leave, they evaporate.

Edited by fm0322

I’m touched by this comment and decided to quote it. Maybe it is the source for a new thread. I’ve done incalls, outcalls, and spas. I won’t invite anyone into my apt who I don’t feel a level of trust. I do the research, check this forum, and talk with friends. I’m careful not to leave my wallet out, have the money for the masseur out and visible, and don’t leave valuables exposed. Not because I’m not willing to trust, but WTH, I don’t know the masseur’s circumstances, and why test him. Incalls are my favorite bc when we’re done, I don’t need to travel!

I schedule the first outcall before dark. After the first time, I don’t care. I know the city well and know what to avoid. I can tell the moment the door is opened how I will react. I’ve never left a place without getting the massage but occasionally decide not to return because it’s not clean. With outcalls you’re assured a table usually and it can be in a dedicated space so it’s pleasant.

Incalls and outcalls Are great because I get to know the masseur and if it goes well scheduling is easy and it is very predictable.

Spas are the most convenient but they can be discouraging. I use the same masseur, establish a relationship, then they leave. They don’t just leave, they evaporate.

If I am reading this post correctly, it is backwards.

Incall = the masseur's place. Outcall = the masseur comes to you.

If I am reading this post correctly, it is backwards.

Incall = the masseur's place. Outcall = the masseur comes to you.

Duh :-(. Thank you for pointing out that I mixed incalls with outcalls. I corrected my post.

Duh :-(. Thank you for pointing out that I mixed incalls with outcalls. I corrected my post.

It is an easy mistake. I always thought it made more sense the other way around. For the client, they would figure an incall would mean they stay IN and the masseur comes to them. Then an outcall would mean the client would go OUT for the massage to the masseur's place. But it is the other way around. Easily confusing :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...