Minneapolis Reccomendation?

Somefun83
This topic is 2134 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...

Haven’t been to Tim in a while, but last I saw him the massage was ok with a rote HE at the end. Pete is trained and certified, and although he’s listed as therapeutic he can veer over into sensual ( in my experience). I assume Darren is also professionally trained; one of the best massages I’ve ever had, but it’s tough to get on his schedule. His massage can also go sensual but YMMV.

Haven’t been to Tim in a while, but last I saw him the massage was ok with a rote HE at the end. Pete is trained and certified, and although he’s listed as therapeutic he can veer over into sensual ( in my experience). I assume Darren is also professionally trained; one of the best massages I’ve ever had, but it’s tough to get on his schedule. His massage can also go sensual but YMMV.

I’ve had the same experience with Tim unfortunately his massage has become predictable and so therefore not exciting.

I think I have been to Pete once and it was a great massage but he is far from me.

Darren has always given an excellent massage and the sensual part as varied for me as well from a basic HE to much more.

• 2 weeks later...