411 on Deven (LA)

JD87
This topic is 2279 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I emailed him too. He replied massage was $70... I asked about nude mutual touch and release. He responded he's St8 and his massage is legit not allowed to touch him and he won't touch me there but I can be naked. "I'm not trying to BS you" he said to put a finer point on it. I replied, "You're advertising massage in the M4M Section on Craigslist where gay men find each other for sex. You're ONLY trying to BS me and everyone else who gets suckerd into your ad." He never responded.

I emailed him too. He replied massage was $70... I asked about nude mutual touch and release. He responded he's St8 and his massage is legit not allowed to touch him and he won't touch me there but I can be naked. "I'm not trying to BS you" he said to put a finer point on it. I replied, "You're advertising massage in the M4M Section on Craigslist where gay men find each other for sex. You're ONLY trying to BS me and everyone else who gets suckerd into your ad." He never responded.

In all fairness he is being very upfront about what he offers. He might be advertising in the wrong section but how else is he going to stand out on Craigslist. LOL While he may be preying on horny guys, he really isn't bamboozling anyone either

In all fairness he is being very upfront about what he offers. He might be advertising in the wrong section but how else is he going to stand out on Craigslist. LOL While he may be preying on horny guys, he really isn't bamboozling anyone either

Exactly, or posting shirtless pictures or sexy poses.