NYC Bear Party

Guest SimonL
This topic is 2195 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest SimonL

Has anyone been? What is age demographic? How big a place? All Bears or a good mix? Thinking about attending in a few weeks.

Guest SimonL
I was able to find the following link. Hope it helps.

https://www.bearpartynyc.com/

That's the right link. I signed up in the last year and get the weekly invite emails but just wondered if anyone had actually gone and could give a first hand account.

I've been to a matinee. (I actually attended in the company of a gent who suggested it as an alternative to a hotel. I found the mandatory clothes-check a bit intimidating, but because I already had a play partner I was easily distracted from my own self-consciousness.) From what I recall, the crowd was diverse in terms of age, ethnicity and bodytype -- though I don't remember too many guys in their 20s. Most were 35+, most were at least pleasant to look at (and a few were genuinely hot). Lots of standing and cruising but a number of guys getting busy, with lots of opportunities to look and folks were definitely not shy about expressing their interest in joining the fun with my (very hot) companion.

I was actually pretty impressed by how the space was run -- not a huge venue, but not cramped either, with clearly communicated "rules"...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest SimonL

I checked this out last night. About 20 guys for the hour and a half I was there. About 1/3 hot bodies, 1/3 stocky but attractive and 1/3 chubs. All nice, not aggressive types. Able to top a few guys as well as get numerous handjobs and participate in a threesome where I was getting a blowjob while the blower was getting fucked on his back. Very hot night and if you have a bit of exhibitionist in you, you will not be disappointed.

• 1 month later...
I’ve attended several times and met a hot fuck buddy. That said it tends to be hot and miss. What I don’t get are guys naked with dozens of others who then act stand offish. If you’re there you’re there to play.

Sounds like you are the "type" that SHOULD be attending these gatherings... I am a well-known fan of sex clubs/parties, but have had to cut back recently just because of rough work-hours...

Have you tried other venues as well???

Sounds like you are the "type" that SHOULD be attending these gatherings... I am a well-known fan of sex clubs/parties, but have had to cut back recently just because of rough work-hours...

Have you tried other venues as well???

You’re probably right. Wish you were attending one!