In NYC Around Times Square

rocky
This topic is 2278 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've posted before and apologize but hoping my colleagues on the site can assist. In NYC for one night this Saturday before a cruise, interested in meeting someone in the area above, actually Hilton Garden Inn, for some fun. Italian, under 35, kind with short pudgy guys. sorry, don't want to sound like an ad here but it's difficult visiting NYC and trying to find some safe guys to have fun with. thanks

I've posted before and apologize but hoping my colleagues on the site can assist. In NYC for one night this Saturday before a cruise, interested in meeting someone in the area above, actually Hilton Garden Inn, for some fun. Italian, under 35, kind with short pudgy guys. sorry, don't want to sound like an ad here but it's difficult visiting NYC and trying to find some safe guys to have fun with. thanks

You should download Grindr. You may not be able to see more than 1000 feet away from you. Plenty of gay man all around you. Have fun!

Do we have a personals section on here?

You should download Grindr. You may not be able to see more than 1000 feet away from you. Plenty of gay man all around you. Have fun!

Do we have a personals section on here?

Thanks, not sure what a personals selection is?

He isn't Italian and is slightly older than your age parameter, but @Eric Hassan would most definitely show you a good time if he is available. He has no problem traveling to Times Square. In fact, I met him at one of the Hilton Garden Inns down there a few months ago.

Here's a link to his ad.