Those Crazy Canadians

rvwnsd
This topic is 2274 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Many of my neighbors are Canadians. They're an interesting lot. Crazy is not a word I would use to describe them, however in discussing American politics, "crazy" is a word they use to describe us....

My closest straight friend is Canadian, lived here over 20 years and now has dual citizenship.

I’ve spent a lot of time with him and his relatives. I wouldn’t call Canadians crazy but Passive Aggressive is another matter.

I was in a rehab hospital last year (severe joint infection). I noticed that there were 20 patients on the floor; 2 nurses (LPNs and RNs were interchangeable); and four nursing aides.

The nurses were in patient contact full time. I couldn't figure out how until I noticed ... there were two (or more) nurses who had NO patient care responsibility and did all the data entry.

Fascinating solution to the "Too Much Paperwork," although most of our care was pretty routine ... Vancomycin twice daily, at 10:00 and 22:00; opiates on schedule ...

Edited by gallahadesquire