411 on OmarCures in SF?

Seaninsf
This topic is 796 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi all,

I just came across this post for OmarCures on rentmasseur.com. He's visiting SF from LA. A couple of positive reviews on the website, but I found nothing here.

Sounds like he offers a wide-range of "styles". I'm always a fan of a competent, legitimate masseur who can transition smoothly into the sensual or erotic. His abs are pretty hot too ;)

Here's a link: https://rentmasseur.com/OmarCures

Does anyone have any firsthand experience with him?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
It was a great massage. Only downside was that it was on a bed. He was very friendly and intelligent and put me at ease instantly. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed if you like his ad.

Totally agree. His pix are accurate, and while the massage was on a bed (not my preferred option), he made it work and was able to work deeply and thoroughly. The sensual elements were excellent as well, and were nicely integrated into the experience.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Text him, massage only, very direct about it too.

Don’t believe everything they say for better or worse. Sometimes they don’t want to discuss sensual or erotic details over text. His massage was definitely erotic when I met him. And with the pics he has posted.... I think that’s what everyone gets (an erotic sensual massage).

Don’t believe everything they say for better or worse. Sometimes they don’t want to discuss sensual or erotic details over text. His massage was definitely erotic when I met him. And with the pics he has posted.... I think that’s what everyone gets (an erotic sensual massage).

Well, sorry, not risking disappointment. Good looking guy though. Everybody’s temperament and idea of satisfaction might be different. Your idea of erotic could be a pat on the back.

Well, sorry, not risking disappointment. Good looking guy though. Everybody’s temperament and idea of satisfaction might be different. Your idea of erotic could be a pat on the back.

? You are right, so let's be clear.

For me is as follows:

Sensual: HE and both fully nude.

Erotic: HE, fully nude and there's more... could be kisses, rimming, oral, fingering, etc.

Full service: If anal is involved.

What about you?

Edited by 7829V

? You are right, so let's be clear.

For me is as follows:

Sensual: HE and both fully nude.

Erotic: HE, fully nude and there's more... could be kisses, rimming, oral, fingering, etc.

Full service: If anal is involved.

What about you?

You should really make this a separate thread called:

Your definitions & expectations: sensual, erotic, full service.

• 9 months later...

This and other threads on OmarCures (who’s based in NYC) end in 2020. Anyone have more recent experiences with him? I’m curious to find out if he still offers the sensual experience that earned him rave reviews in the past. Feel free to DM me if you’d prefer. Any insights will be appreciated. Thanks. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...