harry nyc

tdork
This topic is 1818 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

That's right. He used to advertise under a different name. Cannot remember his former moniker to investigate historical feedback. As I recall he did only outcall in the past. But I never have someone I have not previously met come to me (It's easier to flee than to evict!).

It would take a lot to get me up to 179th Street. But with this guy, it could happen.

I follow this guy in Instagram. Not sure if it’s the real guy or not

I’d be willing to take a chance.

Those tats would be easy to pick out,

and even easier to call the dude out if it’s not him.

It's easier to flee than to evict!

So true.

This needs to go in the “Client Manual”.

I suggest Rule #18.

saw him a few times when he lived in Jersey City and was advertising previously. He's a classical pianist and a composer and also has a BF. He looks exactly like his pics. He's a sweet guy, a little shy and reserved, but not cold.....it may have more to do with his grasp of English. Massage was always solid, though not amazing. He's not inter-active. I don't know what his current policies are, so ask him.

saw him a few times when he lived in Jersey City and was advertising previously. He's a classical pianist and a composer and also has a BF. He looks exactly like his pics. He's a sweet guy, a little shy and reserved, but not cold.....it may have more to do with his grasp of English. Massage was always solid, though not amazing. He's not inter-active. I don't know what his current policies are, so ask him.

Thanks so much, to me this sounds like a promising start. If I'm able to see him I'll be sure to report back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...