Massagefinder???

MassageDrew
This topic is 2285 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/musclestretchin/

Maybe I'll buy all the others being just professionals. Maybe I'll buy this guy tries. But that face on Wilton fucking Drive? I think he's next to Johnsons gay strip club too.

No way, no how not touched. I'll be there next week. Buying my ticket now. Figuring out how to help pay off that 50K education.

Maybe I'll buy all the others being just professionals. Maybe I'll buy this guy tries. But that face on Wilton fucking Drive? I think he's next to Johnsons gay strip club too.

No way, no how not touched. I'll be there next week. Buying my ticket now. Figuring out how to help pay off that 50K education.

He has 2 pics. They look like 2 different people. Unless the first pic is his clean, wholesome pic. And his second pic is his "bad boy" pic. (or maybe his Backstreet Boys/NSync boy band pic) :)

He has 2 pics. They look like 2 different people. Unless the first pic is his clean, wholesome pic. And his second pic is his "bad boy" pic. (or maybe his Backstreet Boys/NSync boy band pic) :)

It's the same guy or he's gone through a lot of trouble to create multiple online profiles that overlap to create a believable online presence. The "bad boy" pic appears to be used on his dating profiles and the first pic is his professionally taken "work pic" used on his website. He seems legitimate, well trained, and a fit army vet. I would expect a good therapeutic massage from him.

It's the same guy or he's gone through a lot of trouble to create multiple online profiles that overlap to create a believable online presence. The "bad boy" pic appears to be used on his dating profiles and the first pic is his professionally taken "work pic" used on his website. He seems legitimate, well trained, and a fit army vet. I would expect a good therapeutic massage from him.

He seems great from his description. But as many of us do, apart from massage skills, we choose masseurs we are attracted to. I just like when a masseur posts consistent photos, so we get an idea what they look like. Just curious who will answer the door....pic #1 or pic #2.

He seems great from his description. But as many of us do, apart from massage skills, we choose masseurs we are attracted to. I just like when a masseur posts consistent photos, so we get an idea what they look like. Just curious who will answer the door....pic #1 or pic #2.

Pic #1 is obviously a professional photo at a younger age.

I guess this is the straight version of Masseurfinder. The site has both male and female massage therapists ads in it. ...
I know from (an unexpected) personal experience that not all of the masseurs on that site are straight nor are they all strictly therapeutic. This was a "YMMV" situation. I can't share any details.

I know from (an unexpected) personal experience that not all of the masseurs on that site are straight nor are they all strictly therapeutic. This was a "YMMV" situation. I can't share any details.

I think we would all have to be very naive to assume that all the masseurs on that site are straight and don't go beyond massage. (even some of the female ads have a sexual, " I might do something extra" vibe) I say that because of the high price point on many of the male/female ads....the number of pics they post (if you are JUST doing massage you only need one photo, not more to show us how good looking you are)....but also because the site is sponsored my Masseurfinder. Many of the masseurs are crossovers from that site, which as we all know have masseurs that provide more than massage.

Instead of guessing-- why NOT just stick with www.masseurfinder.com and www.massagem4m.com. That way you'll know the man's sexuality w/o having to guess or play guessing games

to see if he'll imbibe in some hot sex. Remember-- even if a masseur is on either or both of these sites and is gay-- he will NOT necessarily perform sensual and/or erotic on all of his clients.

I speak from experience. One very hot-bodied masseur in San Francisco gave a stellar massage, but he would not oblige my wish in giving him a blow job. When I asked-- he politely said no;

both of us smiled. He did allow me to caress his silkened skin and fabulous ass. I am into rimming these days and would love to stimulate him in that area.

I guess this is the straight version of Masseurfinder. The site has both male and female massage therapists ads in it. Kind of curious about this one though:

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/jdiaz/

Any info?

Massage therapists can pay for 2 lists or more. They can choose to be on Massuerfinder Relax or Heal or on one of those and one on Massagefinder... so it sort of a sister company. Massagefinder being (like you said) the more hetro sister. ((:

He was on Massuerfinder before... seen the bad boy photo before, but had a different (less suggestive) photo on there too. He lives across the street from me and will keep my eye open for him. -haha