Arsenity NYC

rollingrock
This topic is 2133 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone seen him? He looks amazing.

https://rentmasseur.com/Arsentiy

He looks nice (kinda cute) but I'm not certain if he looks like an actual 6'2"/190 frame / build....maybe yes but maybe not.....I'm a fan of slightly beefy / hunky.....not so much for lean / skinny.....his build still def makes the cut with some appeal....just not sure those pics depict his chosen, listed stats.

Absolutely terrible. I stupidly broke my own rule of not trying someone new who had no reviews/comments here or on masseurfinder. He looks just like his photos and is a nice enough guy, but he has zero massage skill and offers nothing sensual whatsoever. He kept rubbing my back over and over again - then sprayed my back with rubbing alcohol - then started rubbing my back again. I asked him if he was going to work on my legs or my front and he said he didn't know how to do that and admitted that I was only the second massage he had ever given (this was two weeks ago). I also got the feeling someone else acts as his "agent/pimp"

TOTAL Waste of time and money.

Edited by massagelover

Absolutely terrible. I stupidly broke my own rule of trying someone new who had no reviews/comments here or on masseurfinder. He looks just like his photos and is a nice enough guy, but he has zero massage skill and offers nothing sensual whatsoever. He kept rubbing my back over and over again - then sprayed my back with rubbing alcohol - then started rubbing my back again. I asked him if he was going to work on my legs or my front and he said he didn't know how to do that and admitted that I was only the second massage he had ever given (this was two weeks ago). I also got the feeling someone else acts as his "agent/pimp"

Thanks for sharing

Absolutely terrible. I stupidly broke my own rule of not trying someone new who had no reviews/comments here or on masseurfinder. He looks just like his photos and is a nice enough guy, but he has zero massage skill and offers nothing sensual whatsoever. He kept rubbing my back over and over again - then sprayed my back with rubbing alcohol - then started rubbing my back again. I asked him if he was going to work on my legs or my front and he said he didn't know how to do that and admitted that I was only the second massage he had ever given (this was two weeks ago). I also got the feeling someone else acts as his "agent/pimp"

Wow that’s awful. Thanks for letting us know. Sorry that happened to you

• 1 month later...

I had a totally different experience. The massage was professional and he knew what he was doing. The pictures are accurate. He is very clean cut and good looking. His build, though slight, was not skinny. He is, however, thin with musculature. Some playing (on my part) that was not discouraged. Probably will see him again. I give him a solid 7 out of 10. Don't understand what happened with #massagelover/ Maybe it was someone else?

I asked him if he was going to work on my legs or my front and he said he didn't know how to do that and admitted that I was only the second massage he had ever given (this was two weeks ago).

Well, at that point, you should probably just say:”Well, lie down and I will show you how it is done!” ;)

Seriously, sorry for the bad experience and thank you for sharing. :)

I think this is the most likely explanation of the different experiences here: You guys saw different guys!

I've had a recent experience in NYC where I texted with one person whose English was perfect but then the masseur turned out to be a completely different story. We could barely understand each other, but he was the guy shown in the picture (really hot, btw), excellent masseur, and it ended up being a nice experience. "His location" was a midtown apartment that's obviously used by multiple guys and he actually lives in Brooklyn. I'd see him again, if I could be sure that he would be the one to show up. And I'd do an outcall, it was suboptimal to be at that nondescript drab place.

On another occasion, I wanted an outcall to my hotel. The texting was smooth, but the guy who showed up wasn't the one from the ad and his English was again really bad. I said no thanks and sent him on his way without paying anything. He didn't protest, he wanted to call "his boss" but I declined any further business.

It seems to be a new "business model," and it's a hit or miss from the client's perspective. Caution advised in any case.

This is a really good gig for a lot of guys, especially in other parts of the world.

I wouldn't be surprised if a guy pulls his brother or cousin who looks very similar.

I had an awful experience with a "masseur" in New Orleans. It turns out his brother is a very successful and--from what I could see from the reviews--pretty good masseur in DC. The guys look very similar and could get away with using the same pix.

This is a really good gig for a lot of guys, especially in other parts of the world.

I wouldn't be surprised if a guy pulls his brother or cousin who looks very similar.

I had an awful experience with a "masseur" in New Orleans. It turns out his brother is a very successful and--from what I could see from the reviews--pretty good masseur in DC. The guys look very similar and could get away with using the same pix.

Ugh. Sounds awful. Scammers

Woops! I meant to write a review earlier, but totally forgot. I met with Arsenity a few weeks back despite the negative review here. While he is not the most experienced massuer you'll meet on any of those sites, he definitely knew what he was doing/or at least knew enough for me to feel totally relaxed the entire time. It was a very pleasant experience. I agree with N13...7/10 is accurate. He looks just like his pics, and the extras were amazing. I will definitely see him again, but I just wanted to share my experience as well.

The ONLY thing I didn't like about the massage was that he used some sort of a baby oil. Luckily I was home and could wash it off right away, but heavy oils like that can be a little gross if you can't shower and have to throw your clothes back on.

I will add this.....I mentioned finding him on masseurfinder (tried to trick him lol) and he said he has never used that site. I also had him send me two finger selfies to prove it was him because I didn't want to deal with someone else showing up to my apartment. All checked out.

• 1 month later...

- massage is in a wellness studio.

- massage is with him in briefs.

- overpromises in texts, but not interested in offering extras. only offers mechanical HE.

- less personable in-person than texts would indicate.

+ nice body, smile.

+ attentive to the pressure and focuses on neck, back and legs.

overall: good massage. have had better & more fun masseur interactions. won’t try again.

Edited by xclusiveryder

@rollingrock i read these posts before scheduling & am not sure what the deal is. this masseur overpromised by text but then in person had a whole different in-person approach. in that way, Arsentiy sets up a total bait and switch. he offers “whatever you want”’ by text but then gives you a cold rub in his shorts. also, his massage is at a wellness center so his vibe and the atmosphere make for a good massage but not much for a fun experience.

Edited by xclusiveryder

@rollingrock i read these posts before scheduling & am not sure what the deal is. this masseur overpromised by text, but then in person had a whole other front and extras were not part of the vibe he was giving. his massage is at a wellness center so his vibe and the atmosphere make for a good massage but not much for a fun experience

I wonder if maybe he's more interactive on outcalls?