Rusty - NYC

Drew Collins
This topic is 2016 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
Promises made were not kept. But demanded full payment for less then full time or promised activities.

I appreciate your post - sharing your experience. Just my luck, it came a tad too late to save me from a no show. Pity, looked very promising... Oh well, moving on.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Omg. Terrible experience. The mediocre reviews and so so experience is real. Been messaging with Rusty aka Luckyboy, described exactly what I was looking for. Met up and the actual massage was mediocre, disjointed and he kept the undies and socks on the whole time. Never touched my inner thigh or in between the cheeks once but yet advertises as sensual/erotic. I’m not a bad looking guy either. When I turned over he massages my calf’s for 2 min and my neck and said ok all done. I was like we’re done? He’s said ya why? I said this isn’t what we discussed. He said oh you should have made a move then. I said that’s not my job. He then tried to make a shady deal where he said he would give me 2o% off on my next visit! I did not pay the full price and left abruptly. So disappointed because I ignored the reviews and because he seemed like a nice guy. Sad.