Is There A Way To Change The Email Associated With My Forum Membership?

Gar1eth
This topic is 2282 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ok this is rather embarrassing. But my iPhone for some reason logged out of my Apple account. When I logged back on, I found out that it had logged me off of all my email accounts. When I tried to log back on to the email account for the Forum, it had been so long since I had needed to log into that email, that I couldn’t remember the password. And I haven’t had good success at recovering it.

So in case I can’t regain access to that email, I’d like to change the email on my Forum account. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks,

Gman

Ok this is rather embarrassing. But my iPhone for some reason logged out of my Apple account. When I logged back on, I found out that it had logged me off of all my email accounts. When I tried to log back on to the email account for the Forum, it had been so long since I had needed to log into that email, that I couldn’t remember the password. And I haven’t had good success at recovering it.

So in case I can’t regain access to that email, I’d like to change the email on my Forum account. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks,

Gman

I believe if you click on your name tab at the top right-hand side of the page, then click "Contact Details" on the left side of the drop-down menu you will be taken to a page with the e-mail option at the top. Hope it works for you.