Blogs: Yours, Mine and Others

ValleyDwellerNorth
This topic is 6746 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>Thanks for posting the blogs. I enjoy your VDN blog the

>M4Mreality blog, the Monroe Document blog, and BN's blog. I

>know the others are more high-brow but I'm looking to be

>entertained, not preached to.

I am low-brow. I am so low-brow I am chin hair. My Blog is full of rants, blather, obscene scenery and some links. I need to add more helpful links and improve the overall experience. My Blog won't solve a social injustice or cure anything. It will keep you districted for 3 to 4 minutes if you need a distraction. Thanks for your kind words. And some of the favs you mentioned (R Munroe's and B Nicholas' EXCELLENT Blogs) are linked right on my Blog so think of my Blog as an e-diving board for your pleasure.

Again, thanks.

PEACE

VDN

http://valleydwellernorth.blogspot.com/

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Oliver,

Love the avatar!

>two days have not been able to get there. When I click on the

>site address, it comes up "URL not found".

RIP ... VDN's Blog. The demise of my Blog will make for a wonderful "Behind The Music" special on VH-1. Without going into details, things got insane. Yes I know my Blog didn't have the formula for liquefied uranium. The average reading level of my Blog was on a 6.8 grade reading level. My Blog, in the overall scheme of the universe, wasn't that important. But the plug had to be pulled. SCANDAL! Maybe all the details will be in someone else's Blog. ;) Thanks for caring Oliver!

I am now retreating back to my childhood where things were simple, cheaper and very homo-erotic.

http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/6571/dynamite065ig.jpg

Forever yours,

VDN

VDN..We all understand your reason for not continuing..Your taking the time to Contribute Insight and Visuals is and always will be appreciated around here.

Apparently It seems there is one "Working Guy" on here who seems to think M4M IS HIS BLOG..BUT at least his Name always shows as a "THE Topic", so it is easy to skip.. for those of us not really interested. :+

Archived