Trouble changing Avatar

Lance_Navarro
This topic is 2284 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Lance... I change mine periodically... and had no trouble a couple of weeks or so ago. However, I just attempted it on my laptop and it would not work either. Will try on my iPad and see if things turn out differently.

Still, I think we would all agree that @Lance_Navarro 's avatar is HOT so no big tragedy here! :)

EDIT! No luck on iPad either!:(

Edited by whipped guy

Lance... I change mine periodically... and had no trouble a couple of weeks or so ago. However, I just attempted it on my laptop and it would not work either. Will try on my iPad and see if things turn out differently.

Still, I think we would all agree that @Lance_Navarro 's avatar is HOT so no big tragedy here! :)

EDIT! No luck on iPad either!:(

Hehe, yeah, I was wondering if the system just didn't want me to replace a fully naked pic with one only partially naked, but I guess I'm not alone. Thanks for testing it yourself!

Hehe, yeah, I was wondering if the system just didn't want me to replace a fully naked pic with one only partially naked, but I guess I'm not alone. Thanks for testing it yourself!

Admins, please do NOT let Lance change his avatar :p

Proves my theory that everything happens for the BEST...

"Unfortunately" I guess we all will just have to just suck it up and live with the naked version of Lance!

If Lance was able to have it done; what's happening to you?

I didnt want to make a personal request, since it seemed several people were having the same issue. I just figured if it were fixed Universally, everyone would benefit.

But it's working again , so thank you.