Bathhouses

Rangar
This topic is 2276 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anybody check out the "INTO" stuff on Grindr. Interesting article about the closing of Man's Country in Chicago. Never been to a bathhouse but reading that makes me kinda want to go

https://intomore.com/culture/what-is-the-role-of-the-bathhouse-in-the-age-of-apps/b8c7dcb6af2d425b

Many a lost weekend spent in and out of Mans Country when visiting the City of the Broad Shoulders and tight beefy farmboy asses!

I would think bathhouses are a solid option for the many people on apps who can't host. College kids living with parents or roommates, the married guys, etc. I just think as cities gentrify its harder for them to justify occupying the real estate given the revenue stream is typically modest.

The two bathhouses in Vegas seem reasonably busy but I still can't imagine they're pulling in enough money for the owners to really put money back into the facilities.