411 ihot

victor123
This topic is 2218 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I texted him and “Nick” replied promptly. To verify his pics, I asked him to send me a selfie from his phone. Instead, he referred me to a Rentboy.pro profile for “Sexyvisitor” and claimed that all of these photos as well as those on Rentmen.eu have been “verified.” I then asked which photos are the most recent and haven’t heard back. From my experience with other guys who have given this “verified by site” reason for not providing a phone selfie, I suspect these photos are years old and don’t represent what he looks like today. Buyer beware!

Edited by jacksfo

I texted him and “Nick” replied promptly. To verify his pics, I asked him to send me a selfie from his phone. Instead, he referred me to a Rentboy.pro profile for “Sexyvisitor” and claimed that all of these photos as well as those on Rentmen.eu have been “verified.” I then asked which photos are the most recent and haven’t heard back. From my experience with other guys who have given this “verified by site” reason for not providing a phone selfie, I suspect these photos are years old and don’t represent what he looks like today. Buyer beware!

yeah I don't understand what "verified" means? How they verify the pictures. Do they actually Skype or meet somewhere or just ask is that you in the picture? RM doesn't really explain the verification.

thank you for your input.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...