411 on Eddie (South American Guy)

Trick
This topic is 1295 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Very passionate. Good top. Good kisser. Loves mutual oral. He's short, but his big dick makes up for it. Naturally smooth and lean body. I enjoy him

I think I’ve met this guy before. I remember him being conscious about his baldness that he wants to keep his hat on during the session.

• 2 years later...

Eddie "South American Guy"??? He clearly states in Spanish that "he only speaks a little bit of Spanish"! ? His profile shows no evidence of being South American. Possibly from the American South, which is not the same thing?

https://rentmen.eu/eddiexxx

Just to play Devil's advocate, suppose he was from Brazil - is it plausible that Portugese and Spanish are different enough that he might feel moved to say that "he only speaks a little bit of spanish?" (n.b. punctuation in quotes, notwithstanding my acknowledgement that bit of US academic usage makes no sense to me!).

Just to play Devil's advocate, suppose he was from Brazil - is it plausible that Portugese and Spanish are different enough that he might feel moved to say that "he only speaks a little bit of spanish?" (n.b. punctuation in quotes, notwithstanding my acknowledgement that bit of US academic usage makes no sense to me!).

Maybe! But Eddie makes no reference at all to South America or Brazil on his profile so I wonder where the poster of the thread gets that idea from? ? Not that it makes any difference but there should be a reason for the claim.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are we talking about the same Eddie? Because this looks like red hair, green eyes caucasian man to me. I have contacted him, he's the best looking guy I have seen in a year now. Yes, the risk for COVID is high and I am conflicted about it, but after little to no intimacy, I am feeling numb.

Are these two a pair, because I noticed their travel dates are the same:

https://rent.men/Joelbu

Edited by Enronnja