LAS Vegas Jacent massage

Chris4481
This topic is 1985 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

To all

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/sleektouch.shtml

This guy just moved to Vegas from Seattle and I wanted to give him a plug for anyone looking in Vegas. I was a regular before he moved and he is nothing short of AMAZING!! In all aspects. If anyone is interested I’m willing to give more details, but if muscular twink is your thing he will not disappoint!

Anyone else ever had a massage from Jacent besides Chris who joined and posted about him on his first day. I'm always skeptical about masseurs whose names change. Most of the reviews refer to Chris. Will be in Vegas so I'm curious and like his look but there appear to be some red flags here.

Anyone else ever had a massage from Jacent besides Chris who joined and posted about him on his first day. I'm always skeptical about masseurs whose names change. Most of the reviews refer to Chris. Will be in Vegas so I'm curious and like his look but there appear to be some red flags here.

Agreed. The red flag is that the first post from @Chris4481 is not just feedback on a masseur in conversation. It is a Brand New Post with a glowing review and plug to try this guy in Las Vegas. He even provides the link, and seems to know alot about him....including his odd pricing structure. First time posters are not this bold and forward. First time posters tend to just join a conversation on a masseur being discussed. Not start a thread for their first post sounding like a promoter of a masseur.(unless they are that masseur)

Looking for info to make a selection in Vegas next week as well. Would welcome any recent suggestions/experiences. Looking for sensual not strictly therapeutic.

If you look through the history, I have posted a couple of times both on my previous hires in Vegas (sensual) as well as those on my list to try the next time.

• 4 months later...

I met with him when he was in Chicago and was goin by Chris. Good massage. As interactive as you wanted I suspect. His place here was not the best. I wouldn’t race back, but I’d see him again. He was real nice.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...