Celebrity Big Brother

Avalon
This topic is 2278 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Of the 11 "celebrities" I only knew two - Ross Matthews and Omarosa. I think James Maslow is good-looking!

Except for season one of the regular BB I am not a fan. I liked that the viewers got to vote to evict. How I hated Chicken George! I remember the guy with one leg, the gal who chose to see a Hollywood producer over her mother, the Asian attorney and the guy who loved his - I forget which now - his niece or nephew. I thought he was gay and was about to "come out" in one episode but didn't.

Each season I try to watch but I can not even make it through the first episode to see who all the house guests are.

I haven't watched Big Brother for many seasons, but I set my DVR to record this series because of James Maslow. I didn't know who he was until he appeared on Dancing With The Stars a couple of years ago. Then I watched the entire run of the Nickolodeon show he was on, Big Time Rush, in part because he and the other three main characters were all played by handsome young men but also in part because its slapstick humor was right up my alley. (So sue me for finding delight as a man in his fifties for a show aimed at the tween/teen market!)

8466a45082d2c733e9da9399f6dcf0d6--head-shots-james-maslow.jpg

All four of the actors as they appeared in one episode of the show (the other two are Logan Henderson and Kendall Schmidt). As you can see, both James and Carlos have bulked up since Big Time Rush was filmed. And I don't want to give the wrong impression; the guys had their shirts on 99% of the time on the show.

http://malecelebnews.com/wp-content/images/2013/05/Kendall-Schmidt-James-Maslow-Carlos-Pena-Jr.-Logan-Henderson-Big-Time-Rush-Episode-4.02-ig-Time-Rush-Episode-4.02-ig-Time-Rush-Episode-4.02-03.jpg

That was MY thought exactly.... I am certain this will be a veiled "Scripted" show , for ratings !

Girl, the show has been rigged/scripted for a long time lol. Things were fair for everyone back in the Shapiro years (seasons 1-6), they had much better HGs too back then. Everything changed when Grodner took over as executive producer. She completely rigged season 8 for the most vile creature ever on TV, rigged competitions for Janelle in season 7 also, rigged Jessie out of season 11 after his unpopular alliance started dominating the game, etc etc etc. I won't be surprised if Omarosa is brought back for a "2nd chance" if she gets voted out in the first half of this current season. Its happened before many times....