if you go to Argentina

José Soplanucas
This topic is 2294 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have to apologize. In several threads about Buenos Aires and Argentina, lately one started by @tristanbaldwin , I spoke negatively about the Argentinean version of these forums.

I just checked them and they have been revamped. Of course it is too soon for a more knowledgeable opinion, but the first impression is good. There is, apparently, a new moderator and things seem to be well organized. Finding information about a candidate you would like to hire is quite easy.

So I withdraw my previous judgement because it was outdated. If you are able to read and write in Spanish, you should definitely check it when researching a hire.

Chau!

I have to apologize. In several threads about Buenos Aires and Argentina, lately one started by @tristanbaldwin , I spoke negatively about the Argentinean version of these forums.

I just checked them and they have been revamped. Of course it is too soon for a more knowledgeable opinion, but the first impression is good. There is, apparently, a new moderator and things seem to be well organized. Finding information about a candidate you would like to hire is quite easy.

So I withdraw my previous judgement because it was outdated. If you are able to read and write in Spanish, you should definitely check it when researching a hire.

Chau!

Wow, thanks for this! No specific plans as of now, but going to Buenos Aires has been on my bucket list for a long time. I'm so happy that I have a resource like Daddy's for when I do finally get there. In the meantime, reading the board is like a crash course in Argentine slang :D