411 on Kenny Relax Time in San Diego

7829V
This topic is 883 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone tried Kenny?

Seems like he only does outcalls.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/kennyrelaxtime.shtml

Mobile 60 min. $90

90 min. $120

I specialize in many different styles of creating a relaxing
Environment to help you unwind and escape reality. My massage will take you to another world.
I’m here to make you feel better, and take you to a place filled with relaxation and meditation. This will help relieve you of any stress or tension you have built up in your mind and body. I have soft relaxing music to accompany your session.

Yes, I do have a table that I will bring with me if that is something you would prefer. I am available Please call or text to set an appointment up. I am looking forward to seeing you

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I attempted to book and he ghosted me too.

Strange text messages and it might just be me... but is he doing the downward 'white supremacy' finger point in nearly every photo?? :oops:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/32521/

Sorry to hear you were ghosted.

I haven’t heard of the “downward white supremacy” finger. Is that really a thing?

I’ve got to admit, after my posting above a year later I tried again with Kenny. We discussed the “ghosted” meet and I gave him another chance.

We’ve met twice in 2020, both times at my location. Kenny gives a really good massage, seems pretty talented, takes his time. I booked 90 minutes both times. I was satisfied.

No sign of any kind of “finger pointing” meaning anything. Even though I had the one ghosted appointment we are back on track and I would recommend Kenny. He has a pretty nice incall setup too, from what I’ve been told.

• 6 months later...
MikeBiDude said:

I’ve got to admit, after my posting above a year later I tried again with Kenny. We discussed the “ghosted” meet and I gave him another chance.

We’ve met twice in 2020, both times at my location.. Kenny gives a really good massage, seems pretty talented, takes his time. I booked 90 minutes both times. I was satisfied.

No sign of any kind of “finger pointing” meaning anything. Even though I had the one ghosted appointment we are back on track and I would recommend Kenny. He has a pretty nice incall setup too, from what I’ve been told.

Good to hear. Thanks for sharing. -xx

Sorry to hear you were ghosted.

I haven’t heard of the “downward white supremacy” finger. Is that really a thing?

Could be a stretch... here is one link of many online about the hand signals. I am sure he is just being cool in his photos. But now that someone has confirmed his existence and skills. ((;

https://www.adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/aryan-nations-hand-sign-tennessee-prison-gang

Hey @MikeBiDude, at least you got in the front door and scheduled a time.

It seems from my recent experiences of late the masseur providers are paying money to advertise / maintain an on-line presence, BUT, you follow their instructions (call only / text only) and they don’t reply at all. (only two attempts on my side, looking for a session a day or two in advance).

If massage is a part time thing and conflicts with their busy lives, then pull the ad. Also, why advertise business hours and days you have no intention of working?

At a minimum, a quick reply of “ Not this time, but I am available on xxxx.” How hard is that?

It is not just new guys, but it has also occurred with providers with good comment who are stable locals.

Hey masseurs...polite, clean, dependable daddy who is respectful, will treat you well and be a regular client who tips, who would not want a sure thing in 2021?

Is this becoming more common or just a Chicago / mid-west location thing?

Sorry for the hijack, just had to get that out.

Another ghosted booking!! Hand signals or whatever, I’m all done. I simply don’t get how a fairly regular, generous, undemanding, good client gets ghosted?

He noticed you were becoming too attached to his downward-pointing-finger and freaked out. - JOKES!

I know I'm horrible, I just couldn't let that opportunity go ?

At a minimum, a quick reply of “ Not this time, but I am available on xxxx.” How hard is that?

It is not just new guys, but it has also occurred with providers with good comment who are stable locals.

Hey masseurs...polite, clean, dependable daddy who is respectful, will treat you well and be a regular client who tips, who would not want a sure thing in 2021?

Is this becoming more common or just a Chicago / mid-west location thing?

Sorry for the hijack, just had to get that out.

It happens a lot on Left Coast too.

Edited by Oaktown

• 8 months later...