A new NYC Alex?

EVdude
This topic is 2222 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw his ad yesterday. Pretty hot...if he's real. Too bad his only review is dated Feb 1, 2018...you know, in the future.

I’m seeing a review dated Jan. 11, 2018. Ah yes, and you’re right... most recent appt... February 1, 2018! Good catch.

• 4 weeks later...

He had an ad on rentmasseur but it expired, was listing all 3 types of massage there.

Going to NYC in March (this is why I found him on rentmasseur, was browsing), definitely on my list of potential new masseurs to try, in addition to revisiting one of my old favorites. It would be nice if someone could validate the profile in real life by then ;-)

• 1 month later...

I actually tried. You text back and forth with someone else whose English is very good. Then you meet him and it turns out that his English is seriously limited. But the massage was good, I've never had someone massage me with such vigor and energy. He is also friendly, pretty relaxed, and accommodating. He also seemed smart so my guess is that his English will be improving rapidly, at least for 1-on-1 communication when you meet if not for texting to set up the appointment. He massaged me in the nude but wasn't very much into interaction. I might try again when in NY, just to see the development, the potential is definitely there. And yeah, it seems that the boss with whom you text rents an apartment in midtown for multiple masseurs so I'll most likely try an outcall next time.

PS He is hot, pix are pretty accurate, even if he is not as ripped as in some of them.

Edited by Capitano