411 new guy DC

DDad4ynger
This topic is 1597 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I bit the bullet and got a massage from Dan. I'll give a quick overview here, but feel free to PM me for details.

Dan is Venezuelan and looks just like his pictures, if not a bit more toned in real life. He just moved to D.C. and is planning to be here for a while. The massage was done on a table and nude, but he used what I can only describe as orange-scented wood polishing oil (it was extremely slippery, didn't absorb at all, and didn't smell good). He gave a so-so massage (maybe a B or B-) and didn't use very much pressure. It is clear he doesn't have any formal training. There were also a few points where he was only using one hand, which was annoying. As was stated before, he was upfront beforehand about it being an extra $20 for HE. He mentioned it being "interactive," but didn't ever position himself for that. Standard HE.

I personally wouldn't repeat, but aside from the oil he used it wasn't the worst experience I've had for sure.

I bit the bullet and got a massage from Dan. I'll give a quick overview here, but feel free to PM me for details.

Dan is Venezuelan and looks just like his pictures, if not a bit more toned in real life. He just moved to D.C. and is planning to be here for a while. The massage was done on a table and nude, but he used what I can only describe as orange-scented wood polishing oil (it was extremely slippery, didn't absorb at all, and didn't smell good). He gave a so-so massage (maybe a B or B-) and didn't use very much pressure. It is clear he doesn't have any formal training. There were also a few points where he was only using one hand, which was annoying. As was stated before, he was upfront beforehand about it being an extra $20 for HE. He mentioned it being "interactive," but didn't ever position himself for that. Standard HE.

I personally wouldn't repeat, but aside from the oil he used it wasn't the worst experience I've had for sure.

I had a similar experience. He focused on my legs for about 30 minutes, meaning he was standing at the end of the table. Just like you said, he advertised as mutual touching (only for like 5 minutes at the end) but majority of the time, he did not position himself for you to do so.

It was an okay massage, but I wouldn't repeat either.

Thanks for posting! Sounds like another case where the pic is better than the services. Wow, that wood polishing oil, yuk!

I had a similar experience. He focused on my legs for about 30 minutes, meaning he was standing at the end of the table. Just like you said, he advertised as mutual touching (only for like 5 minutes at the end) but majority of the time, he did not position himself for you to do so.

It was an okay massage, but I wouldn't repeat either.

Thanks for the confirmation. I'm betting that is clients are mostly all visitors to DC rather than local and/or repeat clients. The one-time-only gig.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...