411 on newer LA gent

borgerback
This topic is 2077 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Was very aggressive in setting up a meeting. Repeatedly texted me almost daily....ultimately had to block him. Seemed nice initially, but way to aggressive for me

Decided to contact him and he is indeed very proactive in setting up an appointment! I don’t mind the potentially small dick, but would love to know if anybody has hired him.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Mike, can you please elaborate whether AndyCountry was interactive during your session. Did he attend to your desires you laid out when you booked him? I am interested in him for Sep Folsom in SF. Thanks

@MisterMike is alluding to a rule that reviews not be posted in the forums. If you read the various posts on this forum you will see that members start conversations (a/k/a "PMs") when they want information that, if posted in the forum, could violate the rule against reviews in the forums.

FYI - any time you would like to read the terms and rules you may click the link at the top and bottom of each page. If you wish to start a conversation with someone, look for the "inbox" link at the top of every page. Click it and see what happens next.