After a while

Maarrkk
This topic is 2324 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Guys whats up?

I ve been away for couple months due personal reasons but I'm finally back.

I would like to know what you guys think about my profile pic in RM and also in general.

I'm always changing my style because I get bored of being in the same way.

Also, you can read the review from our sweet @Keith30309 and know a little about spending time with me. LINK

Happy New Year to everyone!

https://rentmen.eu/Maarrkk

Mark

Edited by Maarrkk

Hey Guys whats up?

I ve been away for couple months due personal reasons but I'm finally back.

I would like to know what you guys think about my profile pic in RM and also in general.

I'm always changing my style because I get bored of being in the same way

Happy New Year to everyone!

https://rentmen.eu/Maarrkk

Mark

Looking good - personally like your hairy body (HOT) and you have a nice cock.

I would have to check fees, whether or not you Top and IF you will do oral w/o condom. OBVIOUSLY condom for fucking.

Nice pictures overall. Please don't ever shave the chest hair. Men have hair, boys don't. ;)

I like to also see guys in suits or other dressy attire. A good suit can make a man look very masculine and alluring. Then there's the wild fun of disrobing him and getting down to business. :D

The mustache looks great as well. Woof!

Nice pictures overall. Please don't ever shave the chest hair. Men have hair, boys don't. ;)

I like to also see guys in suits or other dressy attire. A good suit can make a man look very masculine and alluring. Then there's the wild fun of disrobing him and getting down to business. :D

The mustache looks great as well. Woof!

no! I will never shave my chest hair. thanks

mark