Jason_Boy Houston

Claycourt21
This topic is 2327 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

“Hello guys, New and Profesional massage therapist, aducte very versatile masculine by sexual straight acting, athletic man that Is ready to help you release that daily stress routine.”

Is that even a sentence?

Proof reading children....proof.....read!

“Hello guys, New and Profesional massage therapist, aducte very versatile masculine by sexual straight acting, athletic man that Is ready to help you release that daily stress routine.”

Is that even a sentence?

The syntax is definitely Spanish. Obviously, his ad needs editing by someone that speaks and writes English as a first language. However, if he is also trying to market to the Hispanic culture, perhaps an ad written in both English and Spanish would serve him better. Either way, a well-written and detailed review would be most appreciated.

Is that even a sentence?

Now, now. Can you write a similar sentence in perfect Spanish? :)

I actually like a little less-than-perfect English. Makes me weak in my Latin-loving legs. ;)

I took the bait tonight, and I am glad I did. His pictures are definitely accurate. I posted a review on Daddy’s Reviews, but I’ll save any comments for PMs. I will say he is a definite “Recommend” who I will be seeing again. Soon.

In-call or out-call? What are his rates? For an in-call, in what part of town (Houston) is he located? What are his facilities like? Full service/HE?