411 on Jim in DC

DC Guy
This topic is 2216 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone else been to this guy for bodywork in DC? I have been on 3 occasions. He is very attractive, does a decent job, and allows clients to be undraped - including when working on my front side - but there was never any interaction or release. He advertises on Craigslist frequently and I’m just wondering if he was waiting for me to make a move, if I wasnt his type, or if he always keeps it on the up and up. Curious to hear of others’ experiences.

Edited by DC Guy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've used Jim about 3 times for a two hour massage and he's therapeutic, but outstanding!!!!

He knows how to use the perfect amount of pressure to get rid of knots, and knows the proper strokes to soothe Sore areas too (like IT bands)..... He also incorporates stretching into his technique as well.

Although I wouldn't mind if the massage went towards the sensual route, I'm not at all disappointed. He's an excellent massage therapist, and definitely worth every cent!!!

Please let us know what he says. Even if not, I am going back to him. He is one of the, if not the, best therapist I have ever had in my many many many times ive hsd them throuought my life. He is awesome. Although a bit sensual, not sexual, would add just that much better

Do we know if this guy is gay or bi? Thinking of setting something up but would be good to know if there is at least a chance of a HE. Not that a straight guy won’t do a HE :) but better chance if he is gay or bi.

He is gay and out, I do know that much from our conversations together.

Ok thanks. How did you get him to work shirtless? Did you ask or did he offer? Do you think there will be any chance of an HE the longer you go to see him? Assuming you are going to go back.

I asked him too, but he seemed very happy to oblige. I love the chase and he really does give a good therapeutic massage so I will definitely be going back and trying to push the envelope further.

I asked him too, but he seemed very happy to oblige. I love the chase and he really does give a good therapeutic massage so I will definitely be going back and trying to push the envelope further.

Do you get the sense he will take it a bit farther? I know most times after a couple os sessions you can get a fairly good idea if the guy is into more.

• 2 weeks later...
I've used Jim about 3 times for a two hour massage and he's therapeutic, but outstanding!!!!

He knows how to use the perfect amount of pressure to get rid of knots, and knows the proper strokes to soothe Sore areas too (like IT bands)..... He also incorporates stretching into his technique as well.

Although I wouldn't mind if the massage went towards the sensual route, I'm not at all disappointed. He's an excellent massage therapist, and definitely worth every cent!!!

I have been to Jim twice , and both sessions were excellent! Highly recommend him!

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone else been to this guy for bodywork in DC? I have been on 3 occasions. He is very attractive, does a decent job, and allows clients to be undraped - including when working on my front side - but there was never any interaction or release. He advertises on Craigslist frequently and I’m just wondering if he was waiting for me to make a move, if I wasnt his type, or if he always keeps it on the up and up. Curious to hear of others’ experiences.

Hi All,

This is Jim, the licensed massage therapist you are discussing in this thread. I appreciate the accolades very much, but I do feel a need to write this reply in the forum. You may not realize this, but by putting a link to my website into this forum, you've created a call out to this thread should anyone do a Google search on my name or my website - including friends, close relatives, potential clients etc. I notice there seems to be a trend of linking other therapists sites directly into these threads, doing the same for them. In fact, it was a client who googled me to get my number which he had lost, that found the thread and told me about it. Remember that the internet is not private, and when you post other people's contact information into these threads, you are potentially exposing your discussion to the person you are speaking about, and exposing the subjects of these discussion to possibly unwanted publicity. Please be mindful of this.

While I'm turned off at the notion of "kissing and telling" in a public forum plastered all over the internet, (it would be the fastest way to become an ex-client), since I'm the subject of it, let me address the topics you raise.

1. Yes I'm "legit," as you say.

2. Your glutes are the largest muscle in the body, and I make sure they get properly treated. Anybody who has worked with athletes knows that glute work is extremely important, and I don't shy away from it. I'm glad you appreciate my work.

3. I offer many options regarding draping because I know how I like to receive massage, and I want the client to be comfortable and enjoy the experience, whichever method they prefer. Please don't abuse the leeway.

To be clear I am sincerely appreciative of the kind remarks and accolades mentioned in some of the replies, but I am going to request to the administrator that this thread be removed, not because I'm overly offended by it, but simply because it's not the type of discussion I'd like my mother or other people to trip across by accident. By linking my information into the site without my knowledge or blessing, you've brought this wittingly or unwittingly into the public domain. I respect my clients' privacy and they appreciate my discretion, and I would appreciate yours.

Best,

Jim

Edited by Jim_LMT

Hi EVdude,

Would you mind either deleting this post or editing it and removing the link to my website. This can be done easily enough by clicking the edit button at the bottom of your post, but only the poster can do it. It is driving traffic through Google to this discussion, and as the owner of the site and the person being talked about in this forum, it's not the type of attention I want to draw to myself or my practice. I thank you in advance.

Jim

link is broken

Hi Jamesp,

Would you mind either deleting this post or editing it and removing the link to my website. It's included in the section of text that you quote and reply to, harmlessly enough. This can be done easily enough by clicking the edit button at the bottom of your post, but only the poster can do it. It is driving traffic through Google to this discussion, and as the owner of the site and the person being talked about in this forum, it's not the type of attention I want to draw to myself or my practice. I thank you in advance.

Jim