Manila

Bearman
This topic is 1547 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have spent much much time in Manila.... the situation there changes rapidly - clubs come and go.... neighborhoods come and go... bars come.... well, you get the idea

Where are you staying? Manila is HUGE.... and, I must sadly say, security can be a concern in that truly wonderful city1

I have spent much much time in Manila.... the situation there changes rapidly - clubs come and go.... neighborhoods come and go... bars come.... well, you get the idea

Where are you staying? Manila is HUGE.... and, I must sadly say, security can be a concern in that truly wonderful city1

Yes I know. That is why safety is my main concern especial for a foreigner that definitely stands out.

• 2 weeks later...
@nynakedtop do you have any massage places you can recommend? I am staying in Makati, and am prepared for the horrible traffic.

(Or @Bearman if you have already traveled to Manila... not sure when you were going.)

Most of the places I know are in Quezon City but I am checking with my local friends to see if there are any places more convenient to Makati to

I ended up checking out Real Extreme Touch (http://www.realextremetouch.com). I liked being able to see the masseurs online, and they will make reservations/confirm that the person you want to see if working on a given date/time. Don't expect much in the way of ambiance, or a working shower, as was the case during my visit. Also, it's located in San Juan, so as long as it's not rush hour, only about 25 minutes from Makati (which is around the corner in Manila terms).

@LoveNDino proposed another spot, White Palace Spa, which I'll also try to visit during my stay.

Most of the places I know are in Quezon City but I am checking with my local friends to see if there are any places more convenient to Makati to

I'm actually interested in places in Quezon City. So if you could share anything it would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Bearman

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...