411 on lukasss

Ronin512
This topic is 2274 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I can assure you all, he's not a scam. And I'm reluctant to post this because he is one of the best masseurs and sexiest guys I have ever met! He is actually Ukrainian of Japanese descent, which added a layer of sexiness for me. Our session was, um, multiply relieving. ;-)

I can assure you all, he's not a scam. And I'm reluctant to post this because he is one of the best masseurs and sexiest guys I have ever met! He is actually Ukrainian of Japanese descent, which added a layer of sexiness for me. Our session was, um, multiply relieving. ;-)

So you’re telling us the guy in those pics is the one who answered the door? I don’t think so. Those pics are stolen from this site: http://www.imgrum.org/user/junchoiofficial/1236285693/1481195180211214881_1236285693

Edited by EVdude

• 4 weeks later...

I can back this up saw him the other night. He is ukrainian and japanese. Sexy, cute, built, looks good ! I only disagree with the actual massage as it was light the other parts I concur.

Did a little looking around the WWW and found photos of him doing bodybuilding contests all over the US. Also schooling in MA and photos of him with an asian girl... one kissing on the lips (but who knows if it was photo shoot or what)

Now I am super interested - haha - those who saw him :

1) did you get the vibe he was gay?

2) were there extras - cause the rentmassage says Therapeutic/ Sensual/ Erotic

This thread is better then the NationEnquirer ((:

Did a little looking around the WWW and found photos of him doing bodybuilding contests all over the US. Also schooling in MA and photos of him with an asian girl... one kissing on the lips (but who knows if it was photo shoot or what)

Now I am super interested - haha - those who saw him :

1) did you get the vibe he was gay?

2) were there extras - cause the rentmassage says Therapeutic/ Sensual/ Erotic

This thread is better then the NationEnquirer (:)

yes I got the vibe he was gay. his excitement was pointing north - very sensual, erotic, the WEIGHT of him proved this as did the audibles.

As mentioned above, "Lukass" is a Ukrainian national of half Japanese descent. I'm not sure what to make of the photo controversy as he is not a South Korean bodybuilder and doesn't represent himself as such, but he sure looks like the ad photos, right down to how he wears a black baseball cap. Maybe a little less bulky that the pictures; however, without the noted resemblance to the Korean guy in this thread, I would never have suspected any discrepancy upon meeting him. In other words, if it is not him then close enough!

I had no issues in the appointment arrangement. He did text 45 minutes ahead of the scheduled time to request a 10 minute delay - no problem. The guy was very nice and charming. It wasn't a classic deep tissue massage, but he is skilled. Let's say a solid B on that point. An A on the rest.

I found the experience very satisfying will absolutely repeat.

Edited by Typical

Well from everything that's been said, the pictures he's using clearly are not him (even though he may have a striking resemblance). The pictures of the guy from instagram are clearly in Seoul, and he can't be simultaneously in "town for month" in NYC and be in Seoul at the same time. That said, if he looks anything like the guy he's stealing pics from, then he's still pretty hot.

Sounds like a case of all asians looking alike to some people.

• 2 weeks later...

Met with him last evening. Friendly guy with English limitations. Surprising facial resemblance to the Korean guy in the pics. Body is not close, Lukass is taller and thinner but still attractive, more on the athletic side. The body builder in the pics is 5'" 185 lbs. while Lukass is 6'2" and 162. Overall a fun experience, consistent with comments above. He's here for two more weeks and hopes to be back after that. Wants to move to NYC.