411 on masseurfinder Jason in nyc

Ronin512
This topic is 2320 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Jason has been discussed here before. A little digging will uncover the thread (or threads).

He's a really nice, sincere guy, fabulous body, but he won't touch your dick and you can't touch his. So if you're looking for anything beyond a legitimate, non-erotic massage, Jason isn't your man. He's originally from Ukraine, been here several years, loves America and wants to become a citizen, and changed his name from Dimitri to Jason about two years ago. I saw him two or three times when he was still Dimitri, but when he decided to be non-erotic, I stopped seeing him.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a massage with Jason Thursday. I took a 60 minute massage. As I always do, I do not ask about HE. He is personable, well mannered, educated. Nice place for a student. He took of his shirt for the massage. I was face down for what I thought was a long time. His technique is strange, lots of little kneading. He worked ny glutes well, I was hard. Once he turned me over, he massaged my chest and since my nips are wired I remained hard. Then he massaged my head and face and said "thank you". I asked him if the hour was over, and he said yes. What about my quads, abs, arms? I do those when you take 90 minutes. Disbelief. I the asked him about genital massage, he asked me what I meant, so I said cock, balls and ass. He said, I can do that for $40 more (over the $140 contracted). Next.