New Antonio NYC

eastcoastchi
This topic is 1998 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 re inquiry. will be in NYC 2nd week of Jan and staying at hotel on east side around 48th/Lex so fairly close to the location he lists in MF

I believe he is one of the new listings on Masseurfinder.com. You will note that all of the reviews are within one week of each other. I will appeal to my astute fellow Forum members to do their background searches to determine if Antonio is legit.

You will note that all of the reviews are within one week of each other.

One review is misleading as follows:

The reviewer wrote - -

"I've booked him multiple times and every time is better. I will continue to book him."

"No. of appts.: 2"

The reviewer's comment (copied above) implies that he has booked the masseur a lot.

However, if you look at the actual review on the site, it says that the reviewer had a total of two appointments including the appointment that generated the review.

Technically, it is correct, two times is multiple. But, I believe it is misleading the say you have "multiple" bookings while only two sessions are shown in the review.

ACTUAL REVIEW:

"Antonio is beautiful and charming. The massage was great, he has a gift with his touch, and has great energy. I've booked him multiple times and every time is better. I will continue to book him.

No. of appts.: 2"

I vote to proceed with caution.

Draw your own conclusions. This from Antonio himself: “Very easy going guy here who love to meet new people, and open to make fried everywhere I go.”

And these from 3 different reviews: “very responsive to my message and flexible to my calendar.“

“Perfect for a medium pressure massage like I ask for.”

“Antonio is an experience , i ask for his service , he was puntual.”

Draw your own conclusions. This from Antonio himself: “Very easy going guy here who love to meet new people, and open to make fried everywhere I go.”

And these from 3 different reviews: “very responsive to my message and flexible to my calendar.“

Definitely needs a better proof reader.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So true, @EVdude ! Before I book I read a few reviews to see a pattern. With masseurs who have English as their second language, some of their reviews read like a SNL skit! This guy is HOT, though! Will try on my next NYC trip.

• 2 months later...
Buried in the spa thread is this post re: this guy from a journeyman poster: "I have a friend that knows him. Apparently he is real, but never try him myself."

Anybody took the plunge? The guy is gorgeous.

Well, I was this journeyman who wrote this. I can tell you, I really want to try Antonio, his pictures are hot. I sent him a text three weeks ago and never get a response back. A week after I saw him at the gym, and can confirm the pictures are accurate, he is very attractive, a bit flamboyan, which I kind of like.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...