Comfort and Joy

Reluctant Daddy
This topic is 2333 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I wanted to take this opportunity to wish the other members of this forum a very Happy Holiday and New Year. And I wish to extend my thanks and gratitude to those members who have been so kind in helping me navigate this complex maze of hiring from the very beginning. I’ve been a bit of a rube with this whole hiring thing, and I’m sorry.

I think that I’m taking a break from this for a while. Because of my location, work and home life, and in some ways my finances, the planning I need to go through to hire puts the Normandy invasion plans to shame. And while I understand the theory and basis behind hiring, I find that I’m less of a “boy toy of the week” kind of guy and drawn more toward finding a regular. I thought that it might be easier than the panic and uncertainty of starting fresh each time I hire. And because of this I find myself with more questions than answers, and more doubt about who and what I am (yes, I’m well aware of the fact that I’m the personification of a 50 car pileup on the interstate - and I’m working on it).

Again, thanks to those forum members who have been there with answers, and thanks to those providers who have been there as caring human beings.

Much joy to you all! ❤️