Palm Springs Recommendations h

MPF_1966
This topic is 2351 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey everyone,

I am traveling to Palm Springs next month and am looking for recommendations. I just saw the fabulous Dane Scott in San Francisco and would see him again in a heart beat. But he is not available. Generally I prefer mature guys in good shape who are verse to top but open to flipping should I get the urge.

By the way, thanks to all the Forum posters who raved about Dane over the years. You all are why I hired him and it was sooooooo worth it. I love the Forum!

Hey everyone,r

I am traveling to Palm Springs next month and am looking for recommendations. I just saw the fabulous Dane Scott in San Francisco and would see him again in a heart beat. But he is not available. Generally I prefer mature guys in good shape who are verse to top but open to flipping should I get the urge.

By the way, thanks to all the Forum posters who raved about Dane over the years. You all are why I hired him and it was sooooooo worth it. I love the Forum!

Dane is a great guy. He is my favorite.

Your best bet for Palm Springs may just be checking rent men, to see if there is anyone. Check Aces profile to see if he is going to be in town when you are. He is another one that I am sure you would enjoy spending time with.