Meridian Spa Weho

JayWH
This topic is 1733 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
Has anyone gotten a massage from Alex at Meridian spa?

Bump!

He was filling in on the front desk and was very cute. I wondered if he was a masseur but didn't want to ask.

Been happy with the others I have gotten at Meridian (now Weho Spa) but they aren't as attractive.

I went to Alex, cut me short on time by ~8min. Nice pressure, certainly no he, literally or figuratively. Had me drapped like I was about to race the Iditarod. Maybe will try this place again, because $79-base is not a lot for a C+ massage. Saw a v hot black massuer with bodybuilder physique, maybe the "Armond" mentioned earlier in the thread, step out the door as I was arriving. I will need to be more specific next time I book. :cool:

Edited by hwood

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Nothing has changed except the name. Same guys, good massages, ymmv. I keep getting the same masseur despite booking different dates and times. Would love to hear from anyone else, especially about Armond.

PM me RunnerGuy. Would love to share and hear about your experience at Weho Spa

• 2 months later...

It seems that they have all new masseurs here outside Armond.

Sensual elements aside, I really enjoyed the massages I got from the previous masseurs. Tried one of their new guys and he was a chatty Cathy and sweaty. Ok massage but not relaxing. A shame.

• 3 weeks later...