Tantric shaman nyc

Eddie Morales
This topic is 1969 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

seems disappointing on the interaction/happy ending front?

I went to see him when visiting NYC for business a year ago. Handsome South American guy with hot, smooth, toned body. Descriptions in the other links are accurate including "action/reaction" and "organic". I think one's experience would depend upon the connection and to go into the session with certain intents/expectations could lead to disappointment. And user results will vary. For me it was about a new massage experience, albeit one I had explored a bit with some masseurs previously. I would go back.

I went to see him when visiting NYC for business a year ago. Handsome South American guy with hot, smooth, toned body. Descriptions in the other links are accurate including "action/reaction" and "organic". I think one's experience would depend upon the connection and to go into the session with certain intents/expectations could lead to disappointment. And user results will vary. For me it was about a new massage experience, albeit one I had explored a bit with some masseurs previously. I would go back.

are you confusing organic with orgasmic? what is an "organic" massage?

See first post in this thread (from member "Joeylovesmassage") for his use and my co-opting of "organic". And, I dunno, maybe the leather was from organic cows, too.

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/tantric-shaman-nyc.121859/

hahah thanks-I get that different guys will get different experiences, its always a bit of a gamble, have so far always been lucky, so maybe I will try......

This is more spiritual. Saw him years ago and I was hoping it would lead to something sensual/sexual. Instead- what I received was some kind of soul healing that was so intense and amazing. And it actually could get very sensual but it’s likely not what I needed at that time and so while it was spiritual in a sensual way, there was no HE for me and I was very much okay with that. I never expected to feel kind of high from this. It wasn’t really like a traditional masssge. There was sage, and candles, and some drumming and al kinds of things that felt pretty instense emotionally. I felt relaxed and high for a few days after.

If you want something unique- I’d give it a shot.

But don’t have expectations. And don’t go if you want a HE or something supremely sensual.

• 4 months later...

I have met the gentleman in question, and he is special, but may not be to everyone's liking. And he is aware of that and will tell you upfront if he thinks that hiring him will not be a good thing for you (or for him).

He takes he works as a "healer" very seriously and his table-work in not a traditional massage but if you read his profile carefully you might find that he is appropriate for you.

As for my experience, after some initial misgivings I found him to be quite worth my time. (And the HE definitely was part of my experience but in a way that, in retrospect, made more "sense" than most.)

But definitely not for everyone.

• 2 months later...
I have met the gentleman in question, and he is special, but may not be to everyone's liking. And he is aware of that and will tell you upfront if he thinks that hiring him will not be a good thing for you (or for him).

He takes he works as a "healer" very seriously and his table-work in not a traditional massage but if you read his profile carefully you might find that he is appropriate for you.

As for my experience, after some initial misgivings I found him to be quite worth my time. (And the HE definitely was part of my experience but in a way that, in retrospect, made more "sense" than most.)

But definitely not for everyone.

At the risk of repeating what the previous three posters wrote... After a long day of meetings and presentations requiring me to be authoritative, argumentative and on point, that evening I chose tantricshaman from the many available options for a massage. Our session was exactly what I needed. It was different from my first time with him but I left with the same feeling of a kind of high and release, both sensual and mental. The session was powerful and intense, and took me out of my head. The comments on this thread are spot on. I would not recommend for those seeking a traditional sensual or erotic massage experience. For those seeking to go outside the run of the mill and to accept the risk that you and he might not connect (and by that I don't mean to imply "connect" based on physical attraction), I highly recommend. The usual caveat: YMMV.

• 5 months later...

I'll weigh in too, the session was crap to sum it up one word, it was neither a massage nor a healing session. I'm from the East and well aware of what healing sessions entail. Also, there was no HE but DIY. Don't waste your money, there are many good to great options available.

I'll weigh in too, the session was crap to sum it up one word, it was neither a massage nor a healing session. I'm from the East and well aware of what healing sessions entail. Also, there was no HE but DIY. Don't waste your money, there are many good to great options available.

Sad your experience sucked. Mine was amazing. Who are your other great options that do the same thing?