ChocolateHands on rentmen

LAdude424
This topic is 847 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Why is a « straight » guy stroking his c*ck on a website like Rentmen? Why showing a merchandise you won’t allow customers to touch (or suck ?). Anyways, it seems the poor thing abused so much of steroids that now his balls are inexistent. Wondering if that is the reason why his erection is half limp.

• 1 year later...
On 1/7/2020 at 7:07 PM, Roxas said:

Does anyone have any massage experience from him? Couldn't find any other profiles, does he have any other profiles?

Yup. I've seen him a handful of times. Looks like his pictures. Honestly, top 3 massages I've EVER received. Technique and skill is there. He is pricey, but he provides quality, so I don't mind. Happy to share more. PM if needed. 

He was in DC in October and reached out to me to let me know he'd be back in town. First time in years.  I didn't see him though. He sent me the address which appeared to be someone's residence (Air BnB), whereas he was in a hotel the first and only time I met him.