How Does One Delete all Messages/Conversations??

Axiom2001
This topic is 2370 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

@Axiom2001, at the lower right of the list of your conversations, you'll see "Selected Conversations." You can go directly there and click on "Select All" if you want to remove everything.

Or you can go through your inbox and check only the conversations you want to delete, then go to "Selected Conversations," and to the drop-down box you'll find there. Choose "Leave Conversations" to remove what you no longer want to keep.

@Axiom2001, at the lower right of the list of your conversations, you'll see "Selected Conversations." You can go directly there and click on "Select All" if you want to remove everything.

Or you can go through your inbox and check only the conversations you want to delete, then go to "Selected Conversations," and to the drop-down box you'll find there. Choose "Leave Conversations" to remove what you no longer want to keep.

Alas, my plethora of messages/conversations has been cleared. Thanks for guiding and directly me so precisely, for I'd only tried to do two steps instead of three! "HAPPY HOLIDAYS" to you!