Hire anyways? or don't hire....

Jose Anmo
This topic is 2343 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I've been thinking about this for a while....

I have a seen a few of the masseurs on MF, M4M, Rent Masseur that I like on Grindr, Scruff etc... I hit them up on social but they don't respond. Should I hire them anyways? or does this mean they are not into me which means the connection/chemistry would be lackluster during the session?

So I've been thinking about this for a while....

I have a seen a few of the masseurs on MF, M4M, Rent Masseur that I like on Grindr, Scruff etc... I hit them up on social but they don't respond. Should I hire them anyways? or does this mean they are not into me which means the connection/chemistry would be lackluster during the session?

I don't think it's disqualifying. Chemistry is so contextual. Just because a particular guy doesn't reply on social doesn't mean he doesn't give a good massage and certainly does not guarantee that he won't be generous (shall we say) during your session.

There are way too many variables on social. Him being an arrogant prick is just one of numerous explanations. Maybe he is one, but regardless I'd put a LOT more stock in the first-hand feedback that guys on here provide.