Senator-elect Jones has a gay son

uwsman2
This topic is 2295 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Welcome to Alabama!

https://hornetapp.com/stories/doug-jones-gay-son-carson-jones/

Another Reason to Celebrate Doug Jones’ Victory: We’ll See More of His Hot Gay Son

19227472_1086997498068967_5555222584544460800_n.jpg

OK Kessie, I get the point.... your little "pointer" got hard, but lets not lose the REAL reason to celebrate.... I wouldnt say the kid is HOT, but he certainly has potential with a little "work", and being retired now, I am willing to offer up my time to get the kid where he NEEDS to be.... I've always wanted to be in PoliDicks..... THIS really must be driving those conservatives Nuts ? But with a GAY out front, they dont have to go cruisin in those mens bathrooms anymore. You know that COCK is the Great Equalizer.

I hope he will be prepared for the ensuing paparazzi.

I'm sure he will HELP his dad, and be FIERCE doing it !

anigif_enhanced-7427-1405370621-65.gif?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

And If Tyra has taught us anything, he better.....

Wv7AusM.gif

I dont think anyone has asked the Important question "Is he Top or Bottom" ? Those pink shorts and beads kinda give it away !

I'm sure he will HELP his dad, and be FIERCE doing it !

anigif_enhanced-7427-1405370621-65.gif?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

And If Tyra has taught us anything, he better.....

Wv7AusM.gif

I dont think anyone has asked the Important question "Is he Top or Bottom" ? Those pink shorts and beads kinda give it away !

I'm sure he will be very supportive of his dad. I'm thinking of the harsh intrusions into a person's personal life that can be inflicted by the paparazzi.

I'm sure he will be very supportive of his dad. I'm thinking of the harsh intrusions into a person's personal life that can be inflicted by the paparazzi.

No need to intrude if you just give them what they WANT ! He has the advantage of being "out".... now they might try to dig up salacious shit to sully the "party", but if he keeps it Transparent, it'll be OK...

tumblr_n4qz3ln6681sr9z69o1_500.gif

Maybe a "Flash Mob" ???

8VyNMZ3.jpg

No need to intrude if you just give them what they WANT ! He has the advantage of being "out".... now they might try to dig up salacious shit to sully the "party", but if he keeps it Transparent, it'll be OK...

Maybe a "Flash Mob" ???

8VyNMZ3.jpg

Hope so.

Maybe a "Flash Mob" ???

8VyNMZ3.jpg

Hey, I enjoyed watching Bristol Palin on Dancing With The Stars, when she was presenting herself as an activist for abstinence or something.

Maybe Carson can dance as an animal rights activist.

He probably knows a lot about purring, licking, and other animal things.

Am I failing to see something? So, he likes dudes? Now if he saved a life, rescued a kitten from a tree or found a cure for the cold I could see mentioning him.

g

Because his daddy beat a notorious homophobe. It's a giant fuck you to his opponent. Plus, he's hot.

Btw. You just know the Moore camp wanted to use this as an issue. However, that would make Moore's criminal son also a target.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...