411 on Jim in Sedona

Mplsgymguy
This topic is 2283 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He's my penultimate ex. He looks likes his pictures, is a sweet, talented and sexy guy. Ironically, I never had a massage from him, but that he's a CMT, and regularly traded massages with other CMT's, and had a healthy core of repeat customers speaks well of his skills.

If you call him up and ask him about extras, he'll tell you that all he can *promise* is a great massage, but I know that on at least half of the occasions, when he declares the massage done, he continues to play on his own time, fueled by a great libido.

He did live in SF, and then moved to Berkeley (but retained a rental space in SF, and might still ... haven't spoken with him in a while).

I think Jim's ad implied willingness to do outcalls to Phx (and maybe even tuscon).

The last time I was in Phoenix, Jim advertised that he would be working there for a week or so - but, unfortunately, not starting until the day after I was leaving.

I saw Jack a couple of years ago. Wouldn’t repeat.

• 1 month later...