411 on Barrett Long in Vegas

P2p676
This topic is 2360 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've met with him. Nice guy, HUGE tool, but NOT interactive in the least. One of the lamest encounters I've ever had.....

That was why I never met him. I have a vague memory of contacting him and asking whether he would bottom. The answer might have been yes-unless this is just some pipe dream I had-minus the opium as I don’t smoke it. But I think he said he didn’t kiss which would have put the kabosh on any meeting.

I realize others don’t feel this way. But it’s almost painful for me to have sex and for the guy not to be into kissing. It’s at the least very frustrating. There is one guy I used to see in Seattle on a semi-routine basis. He didn’t like to kiss. I still liked seeing him because he was a nice guy in every other way-except I never saw him cum (he’s one of those guys who takes forever). He finally started giving me a few lip only pecks. But I would have seen him a lot more often than I did over 6 years if he had been into kissing.

Gman