GradStudent in San Diego

foranhour
This topic is 2352 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"For those who are curious, I possess 4 degrees. Two BA's in English Literature and Psychology w/ minor in Family & Human Development, a Master's in Family & Human Development emphasis: Relationships and Human Sexuality. Working towards my PhD in Clinical Psychology after this year's sabbatical."

At 32, a professional student.

"For those who are curious, I possess 4 degrees. Two BA's in English Literature and Psychology w/ minor in Family & Human Development, a Master's in Family & Human Development emphasis: Relationships and Human Sexuality. Working towards my PhD in Clinical Psychology after this year's sabbatical."

At 32, a professional student.

Well he has to earn a living some how.

Dang! I love this guy's photos and profile! Funny he doesn't have anything in the "I am into" list. Has anyone used his services?

https://rentmen.eu/GradStudent

I saw him about 3 weeks ago... It will be give you peace of mind if you establish clear parameters regarding the time spent with him so that there is no confusion at the end of the session. All the best.

• 2 weeks later...