Ever Have a "Car Date"?

Avalon
This topic is 2364 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Not as a professional actually. But I love hooking up in cars. Have done it a number of times with personal hookups.

Pretty sure I've had extended dinner dates with clients where I've taken advantage of the opportunity to give a little BJ in the car on the way to or from dinner. But there was a hotel room and a dinner involved in those dates, so can't really say that they qualify as "car dates".

I used to have a lot of sex at a drive in movie theater when I was a teenager. Maybe that's why I'm still so into sex in cars.

The drive-in was run by devout Christians and would run advertisements encouraging everyone to go to church on Sundays. They had rules against using profanity in the snack bar. But somehow they had no rules against hooking up in cars during movies nor anyone monitoring for it... They ran double and triple features on the weekends, and sometimes I would go with someone and have sex during movies for 5-6 hours...

(I think the drive-in is still there too.)