Warren Parker - LA

Nvr2Thick

This guy hits a lot of my buttons -- older, taller, handsome hung black top with a great build. I had a brief exchange with him, and he seemed easy to talk to and professional in his communication. Unfortunately he was in town while I was traveling, though he said he expects to be back.

Has anyone met Warren Parker?

https://rent.men/WarrenParker/

• 1 month later...
This guy hits a lot of my buttons -- older, taller, handsome hung black top with a great build. I had a brief exchange with him, and he seemed easy to talk to and professional in his communication. Unfortunately he was in town while I was traveling, though he said he expects to be back.

Has anyone met Warren Parker?

https://rentmen.eu/WarrenParker/

I just looked at his ad.

He has 39 all 5-star positive reviews.

He must be doing something right.

https://rentmen.eu/WarrenParker/

Edited by coriolis888

• 1 month later...
I was thinking maybe @ITakeItDeep meant he didn’t save it except to here, and now it’s gone.

Gman

Ok, newbie here. First, I didn't know it was a review because I thought I was replying to a thread on here. So, it's a hard lesson to learn about these cut throat rules..so I'm going to go be bitter and listen to some sad Carpenter's tunes (...rainy days and mondays always get me down....)

I was thinking maybe @ITakeItDeep meant he didn’t save it except to here, and now it’s gone.

Gman

Ok, newbie here. First, I didn't know it was a review because I thought I was replying to a thread on here. So, it's a hard lesson to learn about these cut throat rules..so I'm going to go be bitter and listen to some sad Carpenter's tunes (...rainy days and mondays always get me down....)

Maybe since it’s now Tuesday, you’ll be feeling better. I hope so.

Gman

• 8 months later...

His RM ad was deleted a few months ago, but had an ad on massuerfinder. Now that's gone, too. It could have gone the way others were mysteriously deleted from MF. I saw him in DC in April and had an amazing massage. He usually responds to texts, but my last one to him in September went unanswered.

His RM ad was deleted a few months ago, but had an ad on massuerfinder. Now that's gone, too. It could have gone the way others were mysteriously deleted from MF. I saw him in DC in April and had an amazing massage. He usually responds to texts, but my last one to him in September went unanswered.

His MF ad is active as Will in WeHo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...