Las Vegas 12/8-12/9

Tay
This topic is 2350 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I went to Entourage a few trips back and it was pretty busy with a handful of good-looking guys. Others were average. It's a big and dark space if I recall.

Didn't get any action as most of the guys there weren't into Asians -- maybe mostly Midwestern or Southern types who don't have any exposure to minorities. I had much better luck on Grindr and Craiglist.

But if you're white -- go for it! I'll actually be in Vegas a few days after you.

I went to Entourage a few trips back and it was pretty busy with a handful of good-looking guys. Others were average. It's a big and dark space if I recall.

Didn't get any action as most of the guys there weren't into Asians -- maybe mostly Midwestern or Southern types who don't have any exposure to minorities. I had much better luck on Grindr and Craiglist.

But if you're white -- go for it! I'll actually be in Vegas a few days after you.

That is good to know. What time of the day did you go to Entourage? I am actually not white so I guess i will have to try my luck. Did you really find someone decent on Grindr and Craiglist at Vegas?

Didn't get any action as most of the guys there weren't into Asians -- maybe mostly Midwestern or Southern types who don't have any exposure to minorities

Sadly, I'm not shocked they didn't know what to do with an Asian. Vegas is basically like an adult Disney for midwesterners who voted for Trump.

Going to a bath and not getting off is peanut butter without jelly.