Masseurfinder question

newbieNYCdowntown
This topic is 2358 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sorry if this is a rookie question, but:

On masseurfinder, is there a quick or easy way to tell if a masseur's profile is advertised on the "relaxing" or "healing" part of the site?

Obviously the difference is very straightforward when one does a search from the homepage. But if one follows a URL linked from this forum -- thus skipping the search step -- it is far less clear.

I've had a couple masseur's tell me that they take the relaxing-healing distinction seriously (which makes sense) so I find it important to know how the guy is advertising himself. So I know what kind of services I should or should not expect...

Good question, and I don't know the answer. In a smaller market you could go back to the city listings and check where he appeared, in a market with lots of masseurs that could be tedious.

Yeah for Manhattan I essentially have to figure out a particular guy's location, then initiate a new search, then zoom in on the map until I find him. If I don't find him, I know he's only advertising on the "healing" side.

Tedious. Which is why it would be nice to know directly from the guy's page.

Actually, ever since they changed the name of that section to "Relaxing", it seems like a lot of the masseurs don't even know that the "Relaxing" section used to be called "Sensual" (or something like that).

Back then, it was pretty damn clear that the Sensual side was a lot more then a simple therapeutic massage. I really miss the old days...

When you "search" on MF home screen and type in a zip code or city, a pop-up should appear that asks "HEAL" or "RELAX". If you sign on to MF and the screen fills with masseurs, go to the bottom of the page - which in NYC is fairly long - and there is a status bar where you can toggle your choice "ALL" "RELAX" or "HEAL". It is obvious when you find it.

About the pics: I have helped four masseurs build their MF website. Each was not good with English and I volunteered to help them. I wrote the copy for their ad based on my massage and in two cases took some pics. One was also computer challenged so he gave me his information and I built his site. MF has (as of 2 years ago) strict guidelines about pics. Shirtless pics must be in a context (gym, swimming pool, etc) and must be taken so that penis outlines are not visible. Masseurs in the Heal-side pics are supposed to be covered. For example, I took one pic of a masseur wearing dark blue CK briefs where a bulge was visible if you looked closely. It got rejected. Copy needed to be written so it isn't suggestive, blah blah blah. I was impressed (and a little annoyed) that the monitor were strict. Of course, I also learned in that process that masseurs get to choose the review that is posted on their site.

When you "search" on MF home screen and type in a zip code or city, a pop-up should appear that asks "HEAL" or "RELAX". If you sign on to MF and the screen fills with masseurs, go to the bottom of the page - which in NYC is fairly long - and there is a status bar where you can toggle your choice "ALL" "RELAX" or "HEAL". It is obvious when you find it.

About the pics: I have helped four masseurs build their MF website. Each was not good with English and I volunteered to help them. I wrote the copy for their ad based on my massage and in two cases took some pics. One was also computer challenged so he gave me his information and I built his site. MF has (as of 2 years ago) strict guidelines about pics. Shirtless pics must be in a context (gym, swimming pool, etc) and must be taken so that penis outlines are not visible. Masseurs in the Heal-side pics are supposed to be covered. For example, I took one pic of a masseur wearing dark blue CK briefs where a bulge was visible if you looked closely. It got rejected. Copy needed to be written so it isn't suggestive, blah blah blah. I was impressed (and a little annoyed) that the monitor were strict. Of course, I also learned in that process that masseurs get to choose the review that is posted on their site.

Thanks @fm0322 but that misses my question a little. As I said, the distinction is clear when you initiate a new search. But my question is when you are on the page of a particular masseur.

For example, if you hear about this guy, and you go to his page:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/kevin_masseur.shtml

Is there are an easy way to quickly determine which side of the MF site you are on? As you noted, the words and photos that the masseur chooses to use can be a big tipoff (in this case, his second photo is a pretty clear indication). But that's not always the case. Which is why I asked my question.

It was only a question. And if the answer is "no," that's fine. Just asking in case I am missing something obvious.

And thanks for helping a few guys improve their pages. Lord knows more could use a hand! I am happy to offer my assistance :)

Hey Newbie... first off, I like your example Kevin, he's hottt!

I did some experimenting with masseurfinder -- was looking at the same masseurs advertising on both sides (Heal and Relax).

I cannot find anything on the masseur's webpage that indicates whether it is on the Heal side or the Relax side.

I did notice that the masseurs that advertised on both sides had two different account names, one for each side. Like this guy:

RELAX -- https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/soccerplayer.shtml

HEAL -- https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/kmassage.shtml

But even though I don't see anything on each page indicating Heal or Relax, fm0322's comments about shirtless pics makes sense. All the pictures in the HEAL ad (kmassage) show him covered up. Half the pictures in his RELAX ad (soccerplayer) show him shirtless.

Your hottie Kevin is probably.. Relax.. the picture with his shirt hanging open has no context. The beach pic shows a lot -- but could pass for Heal because of the "context".

It's pretty tough to tell though.

AND a lot of the guys in the Relax section don't get sensual. Still miss the old days!

It's in the page title - took me a minute, and depends on how your browser is displaying, but the page title always seems to be in the format

<masseurName> - <massageType> - in <cityName> masseurfinder

where <massageType> is Heal or Relax

I only tested with 2 examples - but it seems to hold.

Also if you search in Google - for instance "masseurfinder kmassage" , you'll see Heal or Relax in the search results page:

I hope that helps.