To touch or not to touch?

MassageDrew
This topic is 2373 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I was with a “friend” and we were sort of messing around. Anyway, he asked me to give him a massage and I agreed to it. I’m not a professional or anything but I think I can give a better massage than some I’ve hired from the typical masseur sites. My friend excused himself and I wondered where he went until I heard a flush. At that time all I can think of was not to touch the hole unless I knew he showered or something.

So my question is how do professional masseurs handle such situations particularly if you were hired for a sensual/erotic massage? I massaged my friend’s back, legs, and even his glutes. I tried my best not to spread the cheeks too wide only to reveal a surprise. How do you handle clients who traveled all the way to see you and asked if they could use your bathroom to do that kind of business? Do you make them take a shower? Just curious.

So I saw someone a couple of years ago and I admit back then I did not readily clean down there before sessions because I did not really plan for them to touch me or I was coming from work. He suggested we take a shower but just said he would tell me why later. In the shower he said I was a little dirty down there. After the shower he felt free to work on the crack.

But that is one of my biggest fears, the need to take a dump during session. Fortunately it has never happened.

So I saw someone a couple of years ago and I admit back then I did not readily clean down there before sessions because I did not really plan for them to touch me or I was coming from work. He suggested we take a shower but just said he would tell me why later. In the shower he said I was a little dirty down there. After the shower he felt free to work on the crack.

But that is one of my biggest fears, the need to take a dump during session. Fortunately it has never happened.

I wonder what happens when the guy takes a shower and is still dirty back there. I've experienced that a couple of times.