Mojo massage therapy

Anergy913
This topic is 2360 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes, I’ve seen him. That is indeed him in the pics. He’s shorter than he looks but he’s a good-looking guy. Has sort of a slight odd Russian accent if that makes any sense.

When I saw him in Fort Lauderdale he had an upscale apartment where he did Massage. The massage was good and he actually used hot stones towards the end. He also added some stretching towards the end but I’m pretty sure it was his way of making my junk fall down when he lifted my legs up into the air while I was on my back. He massages in scrubs which was a first for me and after the flip over, had his shirt off. He started with HE and I went for the reach to grab his piece and he grabbed my hand and moved it, saying “no not there”. He refused to be nude also.

For me, when a masseur refuses to be nude, it’s a deal breaker as I feel weird with them getting a full view and me getting nothing, especially if I’m paying.

Long story short, I wouldn’t return unless he agreed to be nude for it.

Edited by fratphysicals

Yes, I’ve seen him. That is indeed him in the pics. He’s shorter than he looks but he’s a good-looking guy. Has sort of a slight odd Russian accent if that makes any sense.

When I saw him in Fort Lauderdale he had an upscale apartment where he did Massage. The massage was good and he actually used hit stones towards the end. He also added some stretching towards the end but I’m pretty sure it was his way of making my junk fall down when he lifted my legs up into the air while I was on my back. He massages in scrubs which was a first for me and after the flip over, had his shirt off. He started with HE and I went for the reach to grab his and he grabbed my hand and moved it, saying “no not there”. He refused to be nude also.

For me, when a masseur refuses to be nude, it’s a deal breaker as I feel weird with them getting a full view and me getting nothing, especially if I’m paying.

Long story short, I wouldn’t return unless he agreed to be nude for it.

With that nice shower setting he should use it with his clients. :)

So I reached out and got him via text. He is slow to respond and pretty stand off-ish. He also said he was only into women but that I would “leave happy”

I’m on the fence. I’ll let y’all know what I decide to do!

Agree with the standoffish piece - I left that out. When I arrived for my appointment, he made me wait outside his complex after I arrived right on time saying something like “I’ll be down soon”. He came down about 10 minutes afterwards.

Interesting. Another “straight” one. I’m not sure about that. When I met him I got a pretty solid gay read, but I’m ultra-sensitive to that so others may not agree. That’s odd that he stated that right up front followed by you will leave happy though...Maybe that’s his way of justifying that he won’t be nude while he gets to grope us all...haha

So i went ahead and booked a session with him (setting it up last night). Then when I sent him an "on my way" text (about 20 minutes before the appt). he responds with "I have to cancel. sorry." and then he followed up with some stuff about having to spend time with family and that I should understand.

Makes me wonder what would have happened if I didn't send that "on my way" text. I don't like having my time wasted. I would say stay away from this one.

Edited by Anergy913

So i went ahead and booked a session with him (setting it up last night). Then when I sent him an "on my way" text (about 20 minutes before the appt). he responds with "I have to cancel. sorry." and then he followed up with some stuff about having to spend time with family and that I should understand.

Makes me wonder what would have happened if I didn't send that "on my way" text. I don't like having my time wasted. I would say stay away from this one.

Wow.