Fat

P Gren
This topic is 1266 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So P Gren, would you pay $300 an hour and $1200 for an overnight to be with those gents?

This is the Gallery not a discussion forum - you can start that thread there. If you don't like these guys post the pics of the fat guys you think are hot.

My motivation for posting has always been to present guys that might be Fantasies, ones that would make you grab your dick and wank off... And yes, there is a market for plus size gents so this thread speaks to that.

Whatever floats your boat, Right ?

So true! My motivation for posting was to acknowledge that several (self-described) fat guys on the forum said there was discrimination against fat people (which I believe is super true). I expect they'll be posting 'self-appreciative pics' of other fat guys.

you aint makin fun of fat are ya?

Absolutely not. In other threads there are (self-described) fat guys on the forum saying they feel discriminated against. Post who you think are happy handsome 'fat' guys

Edited by P Gren